Insequa – The Social Care Experts
-Help with CQC Inspections
All the support you need to manage your CQC rating and inspections:
- Support submitting your PIC.
- ‘Mock inspections’ using the same processes as the CQC, checking you’re ready for the real thing.
- Support if your CQC inspection hasn’t gone to plan.
- A comprehensive compliance management dashboard to help you stay on top of all the evidence you need to retain.
-Help with Tender Writing
A wide range of support to help you submit an outstanding tender and increase your chances of winning important Local Authority or CCG contracts:
- We can write the tender for you. We work in partnership with you, but we do all the writing and proposal management. You receive the completed tender ready for submission.
- If you prefer to write your tender in-house, we can provide detailed outline structures for all Method Statements, guide you through the process and give you or your team detailed critical feedback ahead of submission to help you strengthen your tender.
- We can come to you premises and train your internal team and/or ‘workshop’ a live tender.
- Advice and consultancy on all aspects of public sector commissioning.
-Provision of Social Care Company Policies
We offer a comprehensive range of social care policies, for home care, residential care and nursing/complex care. We don’t just provide policies, we’re innovating the concept of the social policy:
- Over 115 social care policies in our library
- Game changing policy format that promotes clear communication to your workforce and aids comprehension and allocation to practice.
- Evidenced Understanding™ – a cloud-based system that makes policies accessible everywhere, provides you, the company owner or manager, with detailed analytics on when your policies are being read and strong evidence they have been understood by your staff.
Insequa works only with social care providers. Every member of our team has a detailed understanding of the sector and your work.
Our commitment is to be honest, transparent, flexible to your needs and to act in your best interests at every step from your very first call.